Call (972) 777-1239 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Marc Goldman, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Goldman completed a residency at University of Maryland Medical Center. He currently practices at Southwest Joint Replacement and Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Medical City Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldman is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Anderson Ortho Rsch Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University Of Maryland, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- National Elevator
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southwest Joint Replacement and Sports Medicine
Southwest Joint Replacement and Sports Medicine7777 Forest Ln Ste 300g, Dallas, TX 75230 Existing Patients: (972) 777-1239
Southwest Joint Replacement & Sports Medicine Center
Southwest Joint Replacement & Sports Medicine Center10611 Garland Rd Ste 110, Dallas, TX 75218 Existing Patients: (972) 777-1238
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldman?
Annual knee check following replacement
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marc Goldman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goldman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goldman frequently treats Joint Pain, Osteoarthritis, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Goldman's office is located at 7777 Forest Ln Ste 300g, Dallas, TX 75230. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goldman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Goldman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Medical City Children's Hospital
- City Hospital At White Rock
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center