Dr. Marc Rosen, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rosen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Marc Rosen, DO is a general surgery specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Rosen completed a residency at University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine. He currently practices at The Surgical Clinic and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Surgical Clinic
Downtown Clinic356 24th Ave N Ste 400, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 329-7887
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosen?
he is above my expectations wonderfull dr. god knew what he was doing when he sent this doctor to tenn.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rosen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rosen frequently treats Gallbladder Removal, Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic, and Appendicitis.
Dr. Rosen's office is located at 356 24th Ave N Ste 400, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rosen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center