Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Marc Richmond, MD
New Patient(212) 256-9628
Dr. Marc Richmond, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Richmond completed a residency at Yale New Haven Chldns Hospital. He currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center Pediatrics and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Morgan Stanley Chldns Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Yale New Haven Chldns Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Yale New Haven Children's Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Richmond?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richmond has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marc Richmond, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Richmond's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Richmond accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richmond frequently treats Chest Pain Evaluation, Tilt Table Testing, and Stress Test.
Dr. Richmond's office is located at 3959 Broadway, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Columbia University Medical Center Pediatrics
CUMC/NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital3959 Broadway, New York, NY 10032 Call