Click here to compare with other Sports Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Marc Rankin, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Chevy Chase, MD. Dr. Rankin completed a residency at Howard University College Of Med. He currently practices at Steven H. Bernstein MD PA. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rankin is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Cincinnati Sportsmedicine and Orthopaedic Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Howard University College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Howard University College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- POMCO Group
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Steven H. Bernstein MD PA5530 Wisconsin Ave Ste 1660, Chevy Chase, MD 20815 Existing Patients: (301) 657-9876
Summit Orthopedic Surgery
Vincent G. Desiderio M.d.3301 New Mexico Ave Nw Ste 248, Washington, DC 20016 Existing Patients: (301) 657-9876
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rankin?
Caring and thorough in care and treatment.Procedures were always explained and reassuring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rankin frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Meniscus Surgery, and Wrist Sprain or Strain.
Dr. Rankin's office is located at 5530 Wisconsin Ave Ste 1660, Chevy Chase, MD 20815. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rankin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rankin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.