Dr. Marc Dinowitz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dinowitz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Marc Dinowitz, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Riverhead, NY. Dr. Dinowitz completed a residency at U Med Dent NJ Med Sch. He currently practices at East End Eye Associates and is affiliated with Peconic Bay Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dinowitz is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- U Med Dent NJ Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Winthrop - University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Stony Brook U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- State University Of New York At Stony Brook, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East End Eye Associates
East End Eye937 E MAIN ST, Riverhead, NY 11901 Existing Patients: (631) 369-0777
Eastern Long Island Hem/Onc
Eastern Long Island Hematology Oncology PC1333 E Main St, Riverhead, NY 11901 Existing Patients: (631) 369-0777
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dinowitz?
dont like a team approach want one doctor to do it all that way there are less issues the technicans make too many errors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dinowitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dinowitz frequently treats Allergic Conjunctivitis, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Diplopia.
Dr. Dinowitz's office is located at 937 E MAIN ST, Riverhead, NY 11901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dinowitz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Stony Brook University Hospital