Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 981-9800 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Marc Dinkin, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6685
Dr. Marc Dinkin, MD is a neuro-ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Dinkin completed a residency at Ny Presbyterian Hospital. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Eye Associates, New York, NY and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Weill Cornell Eye Associates, New York, NY
Upper East Side40 W 72Nd St, New York, NY 10023 Call
- Rabkin Fellowship in Medical Education, Other Education — 2008
- Massa, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Ny Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Ny Presbyterian, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Harvard Uni, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dinkin?
They don’t come any more knowledgeable, kinder or more considerate.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dinkin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marc Dinkin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dinkin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dinkin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dinkin frequently treats Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis), Eyelid Spasm, and Vertical Heterophoria.
Dr. Dinkin's office is located at 40 W 72Nd St, New York, NY 10023. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dinkin speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.