Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (218) 461-0950, and for other questions, call (218) 786-3900.
Dr. Marc Stam, MD
New Patient(218) 264-4111
Dr. Marc Stam, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Duluth, MN. Dr. Stam completed a residency at Baylor University. He currently practices at Essentia Health-Duluth Clinic 3rd Street Building and is affiliated with Essentia Health St. Mary's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stam is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Essentia Health-Duluth Clinic 3rd Street Building
Essentia Health-Duluth Clinic 3rd Street Building400 E 3rd St Fl 4, Duluth, MN 55805 Call
- Hahnemann U, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Baylor College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1989
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1988
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1985
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stam?
We had great care. Loved the way he communicated so we could understand. His personality is great and he makes you feel good about your surgery and not scared. Love the jokes,
- Essentia Health St. Mary's Medical Center
- Baptist Health - Fort Smith
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marc Stam, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stam's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stam frequently treats Aortic Valve Disease, Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome, and Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction).
Dr. Stam's office is located at 400 E 3rd St Fl 4, Duluth, MN 55805. Find other locations and directions.