Dr. Marc Silver, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Stamford, CT. Dr. Silver completed a residency at Maimonides Hosp & Med Ctr. He currently practices at Orthopaedic Associates of Stamford and is affiliated with Greenwich Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Silver is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Orthopaedic Associates of Stamford
Orthopaedic Associates of Stamford1281 E Main St Fl 4, Stamford, CT 06902 Existing Patients: (203) 325-4087
- Yale University School Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Maimonides Hosp & Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Maimonides Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silver?
I highly recommend Dr. Silver for any orthopedic needs. I injured my shoulder playing football and was in a ton of pain. He was able to fit me in for a last minute appointment the following day. I soon found out that I had a major tear to my rotator cuff. He gave me my options along with the pros and cons. I wanted to be back on the field as soon as possible and be able to continue playing competitive sports so I opted to have the surgery. Dr. Silver was amazing every step of the way. I especially appreciated how responsive and easy to reach he was when I had questions (I had a lot of them). I'm five months out and have been cleared to start playing again. I couldn't have asked for better results after such a horrible injury.
- Greenwich Hospital
- Stamford Hospital