Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Michaelson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marc Michaelson, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Michaelson completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Michaelson is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-1594
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Michaelson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michaelson frequently treats Kidney Cancer, Cancer, and Urinary Disorders.
Dr. Michaelson's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Michaelson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center