Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Marc Horton, MD is a general surgery specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Horton completed a residency at Swedish Med Ctr. He currently practices at Swedish General Surgery and is affiliated with Swedish First Hill Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Horton is board certified in General Surgery.
- Swedish Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Hershey Med Ctr-Penn State U, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Swedish General Surgery1221 Madison St Ste 1411, Seattle, WA 98104 Existing Patients: (206) 386-6700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Horton?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Horton frequently treats Inguinal Hernia, Hernia Repair, and Gallbladder Removal.
Dr. Horton's office is located at 1221 Madison St Ste 1411, Seattle, WA 98104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Horton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Swedish First Hill Campus