Dr. Marc Hamburger, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Glen Burnie, MD. Dr. Hamburger completed a residency at U Md. He currently practices at ENTAA Care and is affiliated with Howard County General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hamburger is board certified in Otolaryngology.
ENTAA Care203 Hospital Dr Ste 200, Glen Burnie, MD 21061 Existing Patients: (410) 760-8840
- U Md, Residency Hospital — 1999
- U Md, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hamburger?
Amazing ENT! I have been to many others for wax removal and this is the only doctor that you don't feel anything! I even brought my 12 year old daughter who was so happy. He is so patient and professional, knowledgeable and experienced! He has also helped with other conerns. I highly recommend! Staff is so friendly and nice.. great office!
- Howard County General Hospital
- University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center