Dr. Marc Counts, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Counts' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Marc Counts, MD is a cardiology specialist in Johnson City, TN. Dr. Counts completed a residency at Etsu James H Quillen College Of Med. He currently practices at Balladhealth CVA Heart Institute and is affiliated with Bristol Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Counts is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Etsu James H Quillen College Of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Etsu James H Quillen College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Med, Residency Hospital — 2000
- East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College Of Med Johnson City Tn, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Balladhealth CVA Heart Institute
Wellmont Cva Heart Institute2428 Knob Creek Rd, Johnson City, TN 37604 Existing Patients: (423) 282-5054
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Counts?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Counts accepts your insurance.
Dr. Counts frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Counts' office is located at 2428 Knob Creek Rd, Johnson City, TN 37604. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Counts has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Greeneville Community Hospital East
- Holston Valley Medical Center