Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
Dr. Marc Cromie, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Cleveland, TN. Dr. Cromie completed a residency at UT. He currently practices at Chattanooga Allergy Clinic and is affiliated with Baroness Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cromie is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Med Coll GA, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- UT, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chattanooga Allergy Clinic
Chattanooga Allergy Clinic3760 Ocoee Pl Nw Ste 100, Cleveland, TN 37312 Existing Patients: (423) 899-0431
Chattanooga Allergy Clinic Pllc6734 Lee Hwy, Chattanooga, TN 37421 Existing Patients: (423) 899-0431
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cromie?
He is Awesome. He found what was wrong with me immediately after testing. All my life I have been staying sick and now I have a diagnosis and a plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cromie has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cromie frequently treats Environmental Allergies.
Dr. Cromie's office is located at 3760 Ocoee Pl Nw Ste 100, Cleveland, TN 37312. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baroness Hospital
- CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga
- Tennova Healthcare-cleveland