Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Marc Botnick, MD is a oncology specialist in Sherman Oaks, CA. Dr. Botnick completed a residency at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. He currently practices at Vantage Oncology and is affiliated with Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Botnick is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Residency Hospital
- Hahnemann School of Medicine, Allegheny University of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1995
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Western Tumor Medical Group5522 Sepulveda Blvd, Sherman Oaks, CA 91411 Existing Patients: (818) 997-1522
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Botnick?
Dr. Marc Botnik is an excellent physician. In fact he is one of the best Radiation Oncologist in LA. He is compassionate, confident, competent, thorough, loves his job and his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Botnick to anyone seeking to get radiation therapy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Botnick has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Botnick frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Prostate Cancer, and Tonsil Cancer.
Dr. Botnick's office is located at 5522 Sepulveda Blvd, Sherman Oaks, CA 91411. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center