Dr. Marc Bernstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bernstein's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Marc Bernstein, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Rockford, IL. Dr. Bernstein completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at SWEDISH AMERICAN HOSPITAL and is affiliated with SwedishAmerican Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bernstein is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine - Master's of Medical Management, Other Education — 1999
- New York Medical College, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Ohio State University, Residency Hospital — 1983
- St Joseph Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Ohio State University / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Ohio State University, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Principal Financial Group
- Thrivent Financial
- WEA Trust
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Swedish American Hospital
Swedish American Hospital1401 E State St, Rockford, IL 61104 Existing Patients: (815) 489-4760
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bernstein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bernstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bernstein frequently treats Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, Thyroid Biopsy, and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA).
Dr. Bernstein's office is located at 1401 E State St, Rockford, IL 61104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bernstein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- SwedishAmerican Hospital