Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.
Dr. Marc Baker, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Norristown, PA. Dr. Baker completed a residency at Hiossen - Implant Dentistry. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hiossen - Implant Dentistry, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Temple University School of Dentistry - DMD, Medical School — 1987
- University of Michigan - Baccalaureate, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CompBenefits Corp.
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Dominion Insurance
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baker?
this is a five star dentistDr baker ,hes like our jamaican runner usain bolt accomplish all five star golds lol.always have a pleasant smile and all the staffing is great excellent job u guys especially the secretary always pleasant when you call her an accommodating to put me in a day when i want my God continually Blessed you guys ,i have to spoil u guys with jamaican dishes. Dr baker thinks From Ainsworth&Cheryl Gooden peace!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Baker frequently treats Cavity, Chipped Tooth, and Composite Fillings.
Dr. Baker's office is located at 505 W Germantown Pike, Norristown, PA 19403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.