Dr. Marc Trzeciak, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Trzeciak's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Marc Trzeciak, DO is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Modesto, CA. Dr. Trzeciak completed a residency at Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Med-Athens. He currently practices at Valley Orthopedic Bone and Joint and is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center Modesto. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Buffalo School Of Med Buffalo Ny, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Med-Athens, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Chicago College Of Osteopathic Med, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Purdue University, Biochemistry, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Valley Orthopedic Bone and Joint
Valley Orthopedic Bone and Joint609 E Orangeburg Ave Ste 201, Modesto, CA 95350 Existing Patients: (209) 572-3224
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trzeciak?
Excellent there is no better ortho doctor than him period God blessed him with a gift and he deserves many thanks
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Trzeciak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Trzeciak frequently treats Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers) , and Hand Fracture .
Dr. Trzeciak's office is located at 609 E Orangeburg Ave Ste 201, Modesto, CA 95350. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Trzeciak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Medical Center Modesto