Dr. Marc Tecce, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Tecce completed a residency at Presby Hosp-U Pittsburgh. He currently practices at Jefferson Heart Institute, Division of Cardiology and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital—Jefferson Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Tecce is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Jefferson Heart Institute, Division of Cardiology
Spanish, Italian, English
- Presby MC/Philadelphia Hear, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Presby Hosp-U Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Presby Hosp-U Pittsburgh, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tecce?
There is an error with the review for Rose Recigno, it should be five stars. Doctor Tecce is the best, an excellent listener, receptive to all your needs, and answers all your questions. He is very knowledgeable and competent. His staff is very professional and helpful. Always a wonderful experience with Doctor Tecce and his staff.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital—Jefferson Health
- Crozer - Chester Medical Center
- Jefferson Torresdale Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital