Dr. Marc Tanenbaum, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tanenbaum's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Marc Tanenbaum, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Tanenbaum completed a residency at Children's Hospital Boston/ Boston Medical Center. He currently practices at Priority Pediatrics, PC and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. Dr. Tanenbaum is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Children's Hospital Boston/ Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Boston City Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Children'S Hospital Of Philadelphia, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1969
Priority Pediatrics, PC
Marc A Tanenbaum / mail drop only6300 Powers Ferry Rd Ste 600, Atlanta, GA 30339 Existing Patients: (404) 654-0426
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tanenbaum?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tanenbaum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tanenbaum frequently treats Acne, ADHD and-or ADD, and Allergic Rhinitis.
Dr. Tanenbaum's office is located at 6300 Powers Ferry Rd Ste 600, Atlanta, GA 30339. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tanenbaum has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Northside Hospital
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center