Dr. Michelson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marc Michelson, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Michelson completed a residency at University Ala Med Center. He currently practices at Alabama Eye and Cataract Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Wills Eye Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- University Ala Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- U Ala Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alabama Eye and Cataract Center
Alabama Eye Cataract Center PC1201 11th Ave S Ste 501, Birmingham, AL 35205 Existing Patients: (205) 930-0930
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Michelson?
Very pleased with service of all involved with my eye care. He did an outstanding job with my cataract surgery. His office staff was accommodating to all my needs. The surgery center was very efficient in the care provided.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marc Michelson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Michelson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Michelson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michelson frequently treats Chorioretinal Scars, Visual Field Defects, and Astigmatism.
Dr. Michelson's office is located at 1201 11th Ave S Ste 501, Birmingham, AL 35205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Michelson speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.