Dr. Marc Felts, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Felts' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Marc Felts, MD is a family medicine specialist in Junction City, KS. Dr. Felts completed a residency at Salina Health Educ Fndn. He currently practices at Gch Rural Health Clinic and is affiliated with Geary Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Felts is board certified in Family Practice.
- Salina Health Educ Fndn, Residency Hospital
- University Ks School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gch Rural Health Clinic1110 Saint Marys Rd Ste 400, Junction City, KS 66441 Existing Patients: (785) 762-4884
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Felts?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Felts accepts your insurance.
Dr. Felts frequently treats Swine Flu, Back Pain, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Felts' office is located at 1110 Saint Marys Rd Ste 400, Junction City, KS 66441. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Felts has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Geary Community Hospital