Dr. Marc Darst, MD is a dermatopathology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Darst completed a residency at Dermatology - Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine. He currently practices at Darst Dermatology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Darst is board certified in Dermatology.
Darst Dermatology11301 Golf Links Dr N, Charlotte, NC 28277 Existing Patients: (704) 321-3376
- Dermatopathology - University of Texas Southwest at Dallas, Fellowship Hospital
- Dermatology - Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Family Medicine - Community Hospitals of Indianapolis, Residency Hospital
- Indiana University School of Medicine - M.D., Medical School — 1990
- DePauw University - B.A. Computational Mathematics, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Darst?
I would highly recommend Dr. Darst to anyone with young children as patients. Every one of his office staff were nice, professional, and accommodating, from the ladies at the front desk to his assistant during the procedure to Dr. Darst himself. Although my child is pretty brave when it comes to needles, he and his staffs' bedside manner and friendliness helped eliminate any anxiety my child may have had before a minor surgical procedure. I would definitely recommend Dr Darst to friends.