Click here to compare with other Sports Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Marc Childress, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Childress completed a residency at Saint Louis University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Fairfax Family Practice and is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Childress is board certified in Family Practice.
- National Capital Consortium USUHS, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Uniformed Services University, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Childress?
Dr. Childress is the best physician I’ve ever had. I’ve been seeing him for about 4 years and am completely satisfied. He takes the time to talk to his patients, understands the whole patient versus just the telemetry, and provides thoughtful and comprehensive care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Childress has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Childress frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test and Rotator Cuff Tendinosis.
Dr. Childress' office is located at 3650 Joseph Siewick Dr Ste 400, Fairfax, VA 22033. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Fairfax Family Practice