Dr. Marc Abrams, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Abrams completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Abrams Eye Center and is affiliated with Saint Vincent Charity Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abrams is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Abrams Eye Center
Abrams Eye Center Inc.2322 E 22nd St Ste 102, Cleveland, OH 44115 Existing Patients: (216) 937-2020
- Pacific Presby Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Mt Zion Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abrams?
Dr. Abrams has been my eye doctor for more than 20 years. He is excellent! He is experienced, thorough, easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. I trust him completely. No one is better!
- Saint Vincent Charity Medical Center