Dr. Mara Fiorentino, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Destin, FL. Dr. Fiorentino completed a residency at Interdisciplinary Residency in Psychiatry and Mental Health - Child Psychiatry. She currently practices at MARAIR INTERNATIONAL INC and is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital On the Emerald Coast. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fiorentino is board certified in Psychiatry.
Marair International Inc
Marair International Inc4507 Furling Ln Ste 110, Destin, FL 32541 (850) 654-0054
Spanish, French, Italian, English
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Bergen Reg Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Interdisciplinary Residency in Psychiatry and Mental Health - Child Psychiatry, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Psychoanalytic training - APDEBA, Other Education — 1988
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
- Magellan Health Services
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fiorentino?
I am humbled each time I speak with Dr. Fiorentino, and get an overwhelming sense that she truly does care about her patients. She is truly are a rarefied professional amongst so many that are categorized on the other side of a line that sees revenue over actually performing in a profession, and one that makes a difference in people’s lives. I appreciate Dr. Fiorentino, I laud her and Cathy at every opportunity for thier guidance and swift spot-on diagnosis. Superb care!
- Sacred Heart Hospital On the Emerald Coast