Click here to compare with other Critical Care Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Maqbool Ahmed, MB BS is a critical care medicine specialist in Vacaville, CA. Dr. Ahmed completed a residency at Wayne State U Med Sch/Detroit Med Ctr. He currently practices at NorthBay Pulmonary Medicine and is affiliated with Northbay Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Cincinnati, Fellowship Hospital
- Wayne State U Med Sch/Detroit Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Karachi Medical and Dental College, University Of Karachi, Medical School
- University of Karachi / Dow Medical College, Medical School
- Wayne State U Med Sch/Detroit Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- Networks By Design
- Value Options
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
NorthBay Pulmonary Medicine
NorthBay Pulmonary Medicine1010 Nut Tree Rd Ste 100, Vacaville, CA 95687 Existing Patients: (707) 646-4180
NorthBay Pulmonary Medicine1860 Pennsylvania Ave Ste 200, Fairfield, CA 94533 Existing Patients: (707) 646-4180
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmed?
Dr Ahmed is an awesome doctor. He is excellent at giving personalized, individual treatments to fit every patient needs. I would recommend him to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ahmed frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Dr. Ahmed's office is located at 1010 Nut Tree Rd Ste 100, Vacaville, CA 95687. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ahmed speaks Punjabi, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ahmed has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northbay Medical Center