Dr. Maqbool Ahmed, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Carmichael, CA. Dr. Ahmed completed a residency at Wayne State U Med Sch/Detroit Med Ctr. He currently practices at Dignity Health Telemedicine Network. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Dignity Health Telemedicine Network
Dignity Health Telemedicine Network6403 Coyle Ave Fl 2, Carmichael, CA 95608 (916) 926-8874
Punjabi, Urdu, Hindi, English
- U Cincinnati, Fellowship Hospital
- Wayne State U Med Sch/Detroit Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Karachi Medical and Dental College, University Of Karachi, Medical School
- University of Karachi / Dow Medical College, Medical School
- Wayne State U Med Sch/Detroit Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- Networks By Design
- Value Options
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmed?
Dr Ahmed is an awesome doctor. He is excellent at giving personalized, individual treatments to fit every patient needs. I would recommend him to anyone.