Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Manuel Otero-Cagide, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fargo, ND. Dr. Otero-Cagide completed a residency at U Kans Affil Hosp. He currently practices at Sanford Children's Hospital Fargo and is affiliated with Mahnomen Health Center. Dr. Otero-Cagide is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- U Kans Affil Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Hosp 20 Noviembre, Internship Hospital — 1980
- U Natl Autonoma of Mex, Medical School — 1979
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sanford Children's Hospital Fargo
Sanford Children's Hospital Fargo - Neonatal Intensive Care801 Broadway N, Fargo, ND 58102 Existing Patients: (701) 234-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Otero-Cagide?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Otero-Cagide frequently treats Chest Pain Evaluation, Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test, and Cardiovascular Stress Test.
Dr. Otero-Cagide's office is located at 801 Broadway N, Fargo, ND 58102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Otero-Cagide speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Otero-Cagide has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mahnomen Health Center
- Perham Health
- Sanford Hillsboro Medical Center
- Sanford Mayville Medical Center
- Sanford Medical Center Fargo