Dr. Perry has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Manuel Perry, MD is a hematology specialist in Middletown, NY. Dr. Perry completed a residency at Tufts New England Medical Center. He currently practices at CRYSTAL RUN HEALTH CARE and is affiliated with Garnet Health Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Perry is board certified in Hematology.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Crystal Run Health Care
Crystal Run Healthcare Ophthlm155 Crystal Run Rd, Middletown, NY 10941 Existing Patients: (845) 703-6999
Crystal run healthcare , Suffern
Crystal Run Healthcare855 State Route 17M, Monroe, NY 10950 Existing Patients: (845) 615-6999
Crystal Run Healthcare Radiolgy
Crystal Run Healthcare61 Emerald Pl, Rock Hill, NY 12775 Existing Patients: (845) 794-6999
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Perry?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Manuel Perry, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Perry's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Perry accepts your insurance.
Dr. Perry frequently treats Anemia, Myeloma, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Perry's office is located at 155 Crystal Run Rd, Middletown, NY 10941. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Perry speaks Portuguese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Garnet Health Medical Center
- Garnet Health Medical Center - Catskills