Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (310) 878-3926.
Dr. Manuel Eskildsen, MD
New Patient(310) 878-3926
Dr. Manuel Eskildsen, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Eskildsen completed a residency at The Cambridge Hospital. He currently practices at UCLA Health Westwood Specialty Care and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eskildsen is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- Harvard Ger/ Deaconess Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- The Cambridge Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- The Cambridge Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eskildsen?
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Manuel Eskildsen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Eskildsen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eskildsen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eskildsen frequently treats Geriatric Assessment, Vaccination, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Eskildsen's office is located at 200 Ucla Medical Plz Ste 365, Los Angeles, CA 90095. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eskildsen speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Eskildsen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.