Dr. Mansoor Karamooz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Karamooz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mansoor Karamooz, MD is a urology specialist in Burbank, CA. Dr. Karamooz completed a residency at UMDNJ - University Hospital. He currently practices at Mansoor Karamooz M.d. Inc. and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Harvard, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- United Hosps Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Tehran Medical School, Medical School — 1970
- University Of Tehr, Undergraduate School — 1965
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Armenian, Persian, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karamooz?
I work with a lot of older residents and have had the best experience with Dr. Karamooz. He’s empathetic and caring, which helps the stress and worry about these sensitive matters. Thank you for always being so caring and kind towards your patients!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Karamooz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Karamooz frequently treats Urinary Conditions.
Dr. Karamooz's office is located at 421 E Angeleno Ave Ste 202, Burbank, CA 91501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Karamooz speaks Spanish, Armenian, and Farsi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Karamooz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center