Dr. Mammen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Manoj Mammen, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Mammen completed a residency at Baylor University. He currently practices at Buffalo General Hospital EM and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mammen is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Baylor University, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Baylor College Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Rutgers University, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Buffalo General Hospital EM
Kaleida Health100 High St, Buffalo, NY 14203 Existing Patients: (716) 859-2271
Oh Pediatrics General Surgery1001 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14203 Existing Patients: (716) 961-9900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mammen?
Wonderful doctor! Very smart gentleman who is both well versed in the medicine he practices and knows how to treat people well (a rare combination these days!!!).
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Manoj Mammen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mammen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mammen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mammen frequently treats Asthma, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), and Wheezing.
Dr. Mammen's office is located at 100 High St, Buffalo, NY 14203. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center