Dr. Manoj Agrawal, MD is a cardiology specialist in Poinciana, FL. Dr. Agrawal completed a residency at Coney Island Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiac Clinic and is affiliated with Osceola Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Agrawal is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Maimonides Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Coney Island Hospital/Maimonides Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Coney Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Coney Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Seth G S Medical College & Kem Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Birla Higher Secondary School, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Agrawal?
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Poinciana Medical Center
- Adventhealth Orlando