Dr. Manoj Reddy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reddy's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Manoj Reddy, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Reddy completed a residency at University Of Texas Medical Branch Galveston. He currently practices at Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Reddy is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- University Of Texas Medical Branch Galveston, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Baylor University, Medical School — 1997
- Houston Baptist University, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reddy?
Dr. Reddy is caring, professional and makes you feel totally at ease. He is very honest in telling you the probable outcome of a procedure. Highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reddy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reddy frequently treats SPECT Scan, PET-CT Scan, and Ultrasound Guided Procedures.
Dr. Reddy's office is located at 4500 S Lancaster Rd, Dallas, TX 75216. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reddy speaks Spanish, Telugu, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Reddy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco