Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Angirekula accepts your insurance.
Dr. Manohar Angirekula, MB BS is a cardiology specialist in Odessa, TX. Dr. Angirekula completed a residency at New York Methodist Hospital. He currently practices at MCH Procare Odessa Heart Inst and is affiliated with Medical Center Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Angirekula is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- New York Methodist Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- New York Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Guntur Med Coll, Andhra U, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
MCH Procare Odessa Heart Inst
MCH Procare Odessa Heart Inst720 Golder Ave, Odessa, TX 79761 Existing Patients: (432) 337-3117
Yalavarthi Ranganayaki MD540 W 5th St Ste 460, Odessa, TX 79761 Existing Patients: (432) 337-3117
Permian Reg Med Ctr Swing Bed720 Hospital Dr, Andrews, TX 79714 Existing Patients: (432) 337-3117
Texas Tech Rural Clinic Monahans400 S Ike Ave, Monahans, TX 79756 Existing Patients: (432) 337-3117
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Angirekula?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Angirekula frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Angirekula's office is located at 720 Golder Ave, Odessa, TX 79761. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Angirekula speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Angirekula has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical Center Hospital
- Permian Regional Medical Center Andrews County Ho
- Winkler County Memorial Hospital