Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (571) 581-2512.
Dr. Manny Silis, MD
Dr. Manny Silis, MD is a concierge medicine specialist in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Silis completed a residency at George Washington University Med Center. He currently practices at MDVIP - Alexandria, Virginia and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- George Washington University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- George Washington University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silis?
Dr. Silis is a patient, thoughtful, and caring practitioner. He is a rare find in an industry where patients are rushed through health care visits and treated as a number.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Silis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Manny Silis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Silis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Silis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Silis frequently treats Fibromyalgia, Mastodynia, and Malaise and Fatigue.
Dr. Silis' office is located at 5115 Franconia Rd Ste G, Alexandria, VA 22310. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Silis speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.