Dr. Manny Porat, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Marlton, NJ. Dr. Porat completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson U Hosps. He currently practices at Reconstructive Orthopedics and is affiliated with Virtua Marlton. Dr. Porat is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Reconstructive Orthopedics, PA
Reconstructive Orthopedics, PA401 Young Ave Ste 245, Moorestown, NJ 08057 (856) 673-3960
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Adult Reconstruction, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Thomas Jefferson U Hosps, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Temple University, Medical School — 2005
- Cornell, Undergraduate School — 2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Porat?
I've been in hospital and health care administration for over 35 years and have worked with many physicians on a daily basis. Dr. Porat is very professional and knowledgeable. Had hip replacement surgery. He used the anterior approach which cuts recuperation time significantly. Home the day after surgery. He is an outstanding provider. Highly recommended.
- Virtua Marlton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital
- Virtua Voorhees Hospital