Dr. Manjusha Kota, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kota's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Manjusha Kota, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Hot Springs National Park, AR. Dr. Kota completed a residency at UAMS. She currently practices at Kota Cancer Clinic Pllc and is affiliated with CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U A M S Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- UAMS, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Internal Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1999
- U A M S Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University of Health Sciences / Guntur Medical College, Medical School — 1993
- Andhra Christian College , Guntur, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kota Cancer Clinic Pllc180 Medical Park Pl Ste 201, Hot Springs National Park, AR 71901 Existing Patients: (501) 463-5700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kota?
I love Dr.Kota. I wouldn't want to go to anyone else. She makes me feel like she is committed to doing everything she can to help improve my health which it has. I am forever grateful for such an amazing Dr.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kota accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kota frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Kota's office is located at 180 Medical Park Pl Ste 201, Hot Springs National Park, AR 71901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kota speaks Telugu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kota has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs
- National Park Medical Center