Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Raju accepts your insurance.
Dr. Manjula Raju, MD is a hematology specialist in Springfield, MO. Dr. Raju completed a residency at University Il College Med Peoria. She currently practices at St Johns Clinic Cancer & Hematology and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Aurora. Dr. Raju is board certified in Hematology.
- University Il College Med Peoria, Residency Hospital
- University Tx Southwestern Med School, Residency Hospital
- Bangalore Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences, Medical School
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St Johns Clinic Cancer & Hematology2055 S Fremont Ave Ste 1000, Springfield, MO 65804 Existing Patients: (417) 820-8099
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raju?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Raju frequently treats Venous Embolism and Thrombosis, Cancer, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Raju's office is located at 2055 S Fremont Ave Ste 1000, Springfield, MO 65804. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Raju has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Aurora
- Mercy Hospital Lebanon
- Mercy Hospital Springfield