Dr. Ananthram has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Manjula Ananthram, MD is a cardiology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Ananthram completed a residency at Tx Tech University Health Science Center. and is affiliated with MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ananthram is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Tx Tech University Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- Wayne St University Detroit M C, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 419 W Redwood St Ste 520, Baltimore, MD 21201 Existing Patients: (410) 328-7877
Medstar Good Samaritan Hospital5601 Loch Raven Blvd, Baltimore, MD 21239 Existing Patients: (443) 444-5613
University of Maryland Dermatologists5890 Waterloo Rd, Columbia, MD 21045 Existing Patients: (667) 214-2100
Medstar Medical Grp Dermatology
Medical Assoc PA Med Dir Mohammed Khan5601 Loch Raven Blvd Ste 206, Baltimore, MD 21239 Existing Patients: (410) 464-5600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ananthram?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ananthram accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ananthram frequently treats Hypotension, Heart Disease, and Cardiomyopathy, Dilated.
Dr. Ananthram's office is located at 419 W Redwood St Ste 520, Baltimore, MD 21201. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center