Dr. Subramanian has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Manju Subramanian, MD is a vitreoretinal disease specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Subramanian completed a residency at University of Kansas Hospital. and is affiliated with Boston Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Subramanian is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Tufts U Sch Med/New England Sch Med/Ophthalmic Cons, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University of Missouri School of Medicine Hospitals and Clinics, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 85 E Concord St, Boston, MA 02118 Existing Patients: (617) 638-8350
Dedham Ophthalmic Conslts/Surgn
Dedham Ophthalmic Conslts/Surgn980 Washington St Ste 120, Dedham, MA 02026 Existing Patients: (781) 251-2222
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Subramanian?
She is great caring and very professional. I would recommend her greatly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Manju Subramanian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Subramanian's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Subramanian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Subramanian frequently treats Diabetic Retinopathy, Retinal Vein Occlusion, and Diabetic Macular Edema (DME).
Dr. Subramanian's office is located at 85 E Concord St, Boston, MA 02118. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Medical Center