Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.
Dr. Manisha Singh, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Englishtown, NJ. She currently practices at A&M Dental Arts. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston University - D.M.D., Medical School — 2015
- DASMESH INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND DENTAL SCIENCE, FARIDKOT, INDIA, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Assurant Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gujarati, Hindi, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singh?
I went to get 5 fillings without really knowing what to expect. But, turned out to be one of the best dental experiences I've had -- extremely professional, fast, gentle/painless, and pretty fun. I never look forward to going to a dentist but this is certainly closer than I imagined being to that. Highly recommend Dr. Manisha Singh and her staff they are actually very professional and thorough in what they do. Incredible experience and I am sold for life !
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Singh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Singh frequently treats Cavity, Chipped Tooth, and Composite Fillings.
Dr. Singh's office is located at 120 State Route 33 2, Englishtown, NJ 07726. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Singh speaks Punjabi, Gujarati, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.