Call (202) 908-1353 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Manish Shah, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Washington, DC. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital. He currently practices at MedStar Heart Institute and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine | Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
MedStar Heart Institute
MedStar Heart Institute110 Irving St Nw Ste 5a-12, Washington, DC 20010 Existing Patients: (202) 908-1353
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Manish Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 110 Irving St Nw Ste 5a-12, Washington, DC 20010. Find other locations and directions.
- Reston Hospital Center
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center