Dr. Manish Kasliwal, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Kasliwal completed a residency at All-India Institute of Medical Science / Ansari Nagar. He currently practices at University Hospitals of Cleveland and is affiliated with Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kasliwal is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Combined Orthopedic and Neurosurgery Complex Spine and Spinal Deformity Fellowship ( UVA Medical Center ), Fellowship Hospital
- Minimally Invasive and Complex Spine Fellowship ( Rush UNiversity Medical Center ), Fellowship Hospital
- All-India Institute of Medical Science / Ansari Nagar, Residency Hospital
- Rush Univiversity Medical Center - Chicago Illinois, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kasliwal?
Dr. Kasliwal performed a minimally invasive laminectomy on my lower spine this week. My results have been well beyond my expectations. My previous nerve and leg pain has subsided. From the first time I met Dr. Kasliwal, I expected excellent results as he is knowledgeable, compassionate and confident. His confidence set me at ease for a surgery I needed but knew nothing about. It is obvious that Dr. Kasliwal is an expert in the minimally invasive field. Thankful I was led to him.
- Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital
- University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital