Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Manish Garg, MD is a nephrology specialist in Montgomery, AL. Dr. Garg completed a residency at St Luke's Roosevelt/Columbia University. He currently practices at Montgomery Cardiovascular Assoc and is affiliated with Christiana Care Health System - Christiana Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garg is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- St Luke's Roosevelt/Columbia University, Residency Hospital — 1998
- St Luke's Roosevelt/Columbia University, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Montgomery Cardiovascular Assoc2119 E South Blvd Ste 200, Montgomery, AL 36116 Existing Patients: (334) 273-4447
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garg?
I have been a patient of Dr. Garg for many years. Always kind & encourages me to help with my health conditions. He is very knowledgeable of his profession. Always very caring & patient with me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Garg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Garg frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Proteinuria, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Garg's office is located at 2119 E South Blvd Ste 200, Montgomery, AL 36116. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christiana Care Health System - Christiana Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital