Call (737) 214-7281 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Manish Chauhan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Round Rock, TX. Dr. Chauhan completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at St. David’s Heart and Vascular and is affiliated with St. David's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chauhan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- King Edward Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1994
- King Edward Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Texas Workers' Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chauhan?
Dr. Chauhan listened carefully to my concerns and clearly interpreted the results of my calcium scoring test. I now fully understand my situation and why I need to start taking a statin drug.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chauhan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Manish Chauhan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chauhan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chauhan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chauhan frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Chauhan's office is located at 2410 Round Rock Ave Ste 170, Round Rock, TX 78681. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chauhan speaks French, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center