Call (740) 207-2578 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Maninder Bedi, MD
Dr. Maninder Bedi, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Marietta, OH. He currently practices at Memorial Health System and is affiliated with Selby General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bedi is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Andhra Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bedi?
- Selby General Hospital
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Jefferson Hospital
- Reynolds Memorial Hospital
- Sharon Regional Medical Center - Emergency Care Center
- Trinity Medical Center East
- Washington Hospital
- Wheeling Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maninder Bedi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bedi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bedi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bedi frequently treats Heart Disease, Arrhythmias, and Atrial Flutter.
Dr. Bedi's office is located at 400 Matthew St Ste 101, Marietta, OH 45750. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bedi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.