Call (740) 212-1434 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (740) 792-4220 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Maninder Bedi, MD
New Patient(740) 235-2694
Dr. Maninder Bedi, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Marietta, OH. He currently practices at Marietta Memorial Hospital Department of Cardiology and is affiliated with Marietta Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bedi is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Marietta Memorial Hospital Department of Cardiology
Marietta Memorial Hospital Department of Cardiology400 Matthew St Ste 101, Marietta, OH 45750 Call
- Andhra Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bedi?
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Selby General Hospital
- Jefferson Hospital
- Ohio Valley Medical Center
- Reynolds Memorial Hospital
- Sharon Regional Medical Center
- Trinity Medical Center East
- Washington Hospital
- Wheeling Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maninder Bedi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bedi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bedi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bedi frequently treats Heart Disease, Arrhythmias, and Atrial Flutter.
Dr. Bedi's office is located at 400 Matthew St Ste 101, Marietta, OH 45750. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bedi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.