Dr. Mani Nallasivan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Merced, CA. Dr. Nallasivan completed a residency at Misericordia Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at Mani Nallasivan MD FACCFACPFRCP(C)CCDSFASVM and is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center Modesto. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Mani Nallasivan MD FACCFACPFRCP(C)CCDSFASVM
Merced Heart Associates388 E Yosemite Ave, Merced, CA 95340 Existing Patients: (209) 383-3456
Mani Nallasivan, MD, FACC,FACP,FRCP(C),CCDS,FASVM
Merced Vein and Vascular Center424 E Yosemite Ave, Merced, CA 95340 Existing Patients: (209) 723-6882
Cantonese, Spanish, Tamil
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Misericordia Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Misericordia Hosp Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Madras Medical College, Tamil Nadu Dr Mgr Medical University, Medical School — 1980
- 1972, Undergraduate School
- U Madras, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nallasivan?
Dr. Mani is one of the kindest, most caring and compassionate gentlemen one can ever meet. He is also one of the most intelligent humans on earth. He is exceedingly well-trained & educated in cardiovascular medicine. This, with his excellent listening/diagnostic skills, and superbly skilled & talented hands, makes him unbeatable, particularly as a cardiologist. For any complicated case, he will be the best available, hands-down! I know him both as a patient and a referring MD. 5 STARS!!!!
- Doctors Medical Center Modesto
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Merced