Click here to compare with other Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Manely Ghaffari, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Ghaffari completed a residency at University of Michigan / Ann Arbor. She currently practices at NORTHEAST TREATMENT CENTER. Dr. Ghaffari is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- New York University / College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Cincinnati Coll of Med & Surg, Medical School — 2002
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1995
Northeast Treatment Center
Northeast Treatment Center493 N 5th St D, Philadelphia, PA 19123 Existing Patients: (215) 408-4944
Manely Ghaffari, MD LLC
www.CenterCityPsychiatry.com129 N 4th St Ofc 1f, Philadelphia, PA 19106 Existing Patients: (267) 702-0543
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ghaffari?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ghaffari frequently treats Psychological Evaluation, Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Ghaffari's office is located at 493 N 5th St D, Philadelphia, PA 19123. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ghaffari has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.