Dr. Kaul has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maneka Kaul, MD is a family medicine specialist in Dyer, IN. Dr. Kaul completed a residency at University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine. She currently practices at Chicago Heart and Vascular Consultants, Ltd and is affiliated with Community Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kaul is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Government Medical College Srinagar, Kashmir University, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medicaid of Indiana
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chicago Heart and Vascular Consultants, Ltd
Dyer Family Practice840 Richard Rd Ste 3, Dyer, IN 46311 Existing Patients: (219) 322-1234
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaul?
I had a teleconference with her. This was my first experience with her, and I found her to be very thorough and a pleasure to work with.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maneka Kaul, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kaul's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kaul accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kaul frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Vitamin D Deficiency, and Insomnia.
Dr. Kaul's office is located at 840 Richard Rd Ste 3, Dyer, IN 46311. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kaul speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital
- Franciscan Health Dyer
- Franciscan Health Hammond
- Franciscan Health Munster